y Dear Friends,
Rotarians are committed to enhancing the economic development of our communities. To achieve the laudable objective, we must prepare the new generations to meet the challenges arising from the increased level of competition in the professional and business world.
The principals of Rotary’s philosophy find their practical expression in the high quality standards we maintain in the products and services we provide. High quality performance must be the trademark of every Rotarian in his/her professional field. Our second Avenue of Service – Vocational Service – is our guide.
• Seek excellence through high quality standards,
• Guide young people to adopt worthwhile careers,
• Identify employment opportunities for the young,
• Recognize and dignify honest work,
• Utilize new technology to strengthen and enhance your professional service.
• Organize Micro – Credit schemes.
• Organize Trade exhibitions
• Do business with Rotarians … you’ll be surprised how far reaching it becomes when Rotarians do business with each other..
October is also the month for the celebration for the World Polio Day. How ready is your club for this very important event?
As a volunteer, I wish to salute you for the time and energy you give to Rotary and its growth.
Step by step, day by day, we give, we achieve, we serve, and we can be proud of our contributions as we continue to innovate to ensure that Rotary Connects The World.
District Governor 2019-2020